Ads

30+ unique study tips and hacks | Learning Tips

30+ unique study tips and hacks

Studying tips, study tips, learning tips, study tips for students

Unique studying tips to study well and Effectively.

Hey buddies, I'm Rohit and here in this post I've shared with you 30+ unique study tips that will help you a lot, if you try or follow these studying tips.

"It is best to understand what you are reading,this will help you to remember the work and also very important Go through your work every day,just so you don't stress yourself during exams or tests.”

“When studying use earbuds/headphones to cancel out noise (optional- and play no music so there is a smaller chance of distractions.)”
     
“Try doing a Brain Dump! Write down everything you know about your current unit and check with your notes to see where the gaps are.”

“Have your parents quiz you if they can. it helps a lot ”

“When teachers ask questions in class, write them down in a notebook so you have an idea of what could be on the test. ”

“Focus on the class when teacher teaching you ,if you don't know something or can't understand about it ask your teacher or your friends, it is very important for you to understand the subject. most important is you need study and do some quiz to test yourself.”

“Read 25 minutes and take 5 minutes break. If you're going to do study for 1hour or more than 2 hours than make sure to take breaks every half an hour. This will help you to concentrate on your studies easily and effectively”

“Find the quietest place you can, I find it easier to study and to finish my work. Easier for me to think as well.”

“Pay attention to everything your teacher says and when they repeat something it's important and may be on a test”

“Having somebody quiz me with vocabulary card before quizzes/tests helps me a lot.”

“If you are ever given a study guide go over it with friends that can help a lot Because you are able to talk to your friends while studying "
“"Have notes that make sense and you can even ask a teacher about the notes to correct them if needed.””

“Use notecards for vocab and then each vocab word you don’t know, put into a pile (or star if using an online feature). Later go back and look at each one of these in your notes, the teachers notes, or your textbook and write down 3 sentences about the term. It really helps!”

“Use flashcards and go over them whenever you have time. Sort out the ones you don't get right, and go over them until you understand it. It also helps to repeat the information during the day to make it stick. Ask a friend to test you.”

This might only be me. When I work on an assignment, I tense up and start to rush as I get close to completing it. Taking a short break to relax at this point has helped me. I can then finish the assignment carefully.”

“Be proud of what you are doing and always amuse yourselve while focusing. It is a sort of a game !!!”

“When studying, I listen to the instrumentals to some of my favorites musicals and songs. The music is familiar and fun to listen to, without words to be a distraction.”

“I like to listen to classical music while I'm studying, because it helps me stay focus on my notes.”

“To study I like to teach what I think will be on the test to a sibling, guardian, or friend as if they are the students and I'm the teacher. This helps me to remember the information and be able to understand it better!”

“Your students will be more engaged in their work if they feel they can complete it successfully. Also, if they can measure their progress.”

“I begin by reading the entire chapter of my assignment. Then I review it until I completely understand the information there. ”

“I like to make tests from my notes. I take the test and whatever questions I mess up on or can't remember, I know that those are the questions I really need to study.”

“Chew a new flavor of gum you haven’t tried before while you study. Chew it again during the exam. The association between that flavor of gum and what you studied will make it easier to remember.”

“ When I need to study, I use an extension that blocks gaming and social media websites for 25 minutes while I work. Then, I get a 5-minute break, and I use that break to stretch while taking a break from my computer.”

“One study tip is to take recordings of your classes. Ask your teacher if you can take recordings on your phone or another device. After you take recordings of all important classes that day, take them home and listen to them in bed or during dinner or someplace where you can listen to it without being distracted.”

“When I get stuck on something I'm studying, I walk around and think about it. I'm not sure why this helps, but it does help me."

“If you are going to have a really big math test and you are very worried, stay very calm. Go over all of your notes and examples. Make sure you know how to do the problems.”

“When I sit to study and some answers are very difficult to learn, then I sing a song in tune. I put the answer into a familiar song such as the Happy Birthday song, or a song from a movie I like. Then I sing the song with the question and answer several times until I can sing it by heart. Then I can sing that song when the question comes up again. ”
These were some of my secret and unique studying tips.
if you also have any another study tip or hack than what are you waiting for? comment below your study tips and let other students and peoples know them or you can also mail us your study guide or study tips at hyiamhereforyou@gmail.com we'll post your tips on this blog and definitely give you a proper credit to you.
Thanks:-) 

Post a Comment

0 Comments